Top Run is endless runner with platformer elements. Play as Kevin and his dog Buddy and make your way through the neon city full of dangerous enemies.
• Run as far as you can and get the best score
• Use superpowers to survive epic battles while you run!
• Shoot floppies to kill enemies
• Collect pixels to upgrade your abilities and gain more power!
• Level up and customize your 80’s room
• Complete 100+ missions
• Tons of cool skins from 80s movies and 80s cartoons
• In-game cheats
• Easy to learn and hard to master (we believe in you!)
• Tons of explosions and fun
• 60 fps
• Adapted for long screens
• Cloud saving - continue playing on any device you sign in to!
• Free and offline! So no WiFi needed!
Unique oldschool style
It has everything we love: neon, pixel art, a bit of outrun, tiny piece of synthwave, scanlines, VHS effects. What else anyone would want in a retro arcade game?
If you love 1980s then you definitely love good music. We’ve got professional soundtrack for you from a great synthwave artist - Beckett. That’s why we recommend you play with headphones to have a fully immersive experience.
Kevin: a typical 80s kid who mutated and gained superpowers
Buddy: best dog companion you've ever had (also very cute)
Friends: save your friends Joy, Darryl and Ben and they will help you on your dangerous journey. Just shake your phone to use their super powers.
Normal mode: fun, challenging and addictive but not the hardest game ever
Hardcore mode: run, survive, test your reflexes (the way arcade is supposed to be played)
Rage mode: what others call zen we call rage, let your inner anger out!
Top Run was developed by a family of two people who adores 80s and wanted to create a fun game for adults who are nostalgic about 1980s and a game for kids who love addictive and challenging action.
The game is free with ads, there is no way someone can pay to win in this game, everything is completely fair. If you’d like to support us, you can buy a full game that will unlock everything for you and give you additional playable retro pixel arcade! A game within a game! Yay!
If you enjoyed Top Run please rate it and leave an honest review.
Permissions used in the game:
• Default permissions required for Unity3D Engine.
Katata Games on social media:
Music by Beckett: